Sunday, June 10, 2007

Coming Soon

Okay, so I know its been awhile...alright, a really long time. But in my defense, I have been working really hard at my 'day job' and haven't had the time or energy to write up all the fantastic restaurants I've eaten at in the meantime. In the last month, there really have been some great ones; specifically because May was my birthday month and usually birthdays mean at least 1 wonderful meal. In my case, I'm lucky enough to say I had at least 4. Dinner with the fam at Gordon Ramsay's at the London; dinner with my girls at Extra Virgin and 2 other special b-day dinners with 2 special friends; one at Blue Ribbon sushi and the other at Frank's in the East Village. If I went into great detail about any of these all at one time, this would probably be the longest post ever. So I'm going to leave it as 'coming soon'. I'm just dropping a line to say I'm back and it's not that I've stopped eating (obviously), I've just stopped writing about it momentarily (oops).

No comments: