Saturday, February 23, 2008

Un-Delich

Anyone else extremely annoyed by Rachel Ray? What started as an aversion to her annoying phrase "Delich" (which is less about the word than the way she says it) and spiraled into a "Why the hell does she have her own show on network televison?" has now become a "Please...why does she have to interrupt my normal programming with a dunkin' donuts commercial!"

I'm a frequent dunkin' donuts coffee drinker and now I have to get a severe nauseating feeling every time I go into one of the many chained stores by staring at her annoying face and hearing her voice in my head say "Dunkin!" and "Delich!"

Please please please send her back up-state!

1 comment:

Laur R Garf said...

I cannot stand this woman!!! She is such a media whore, she's pimping like every food and/or product out there. The worst is this new dunkin donuts commercial for their toasted whatevers. She says something like, "Fast, delich, hot, what else can you ask for?" And to that I always say, "How about not 1000 calories???" Ugh, make her go AWAY!!!