Thursday, January 11, 2007

No Wonder Why I Love Gordon Ramsay

Not only was my dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Hospital Road Restaurant in London one of the most fabulous meals of my life, but the article I just read on the New York Mag site prob explains another reason I love him (since I have been deemed a gay man on the inside by some).
"Gordon Ramsay may not be knocking the critics dead in New York (as the Daily Mail attests), even as he turns his neighbors into critics (as we’ve noted), but some people still have him on their A-list: English gays. According to the U.K.’s Pink News, Ramsay ranks with such larger-than-life figures as Wham!, Marilyn Monroe, and Simon Cowell. Ramsay, who is not gay, shouldn’t be getting too puffed up over the results, however: The irascible chef came in dead last, at No. 50. " (http://nymag.com/daily/food/)

1 comment:

Lo said...

Is Simon Cowell gay??? No way!! I mean, it's not unimaginable but I just always thought he was straight...hmmmmmm