Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday 3 Course Discourse!

So its two days passed the official one year anniversary of 3 Course Discourse. YAY! Throughout this year, many meals have been eaten, stories shared, embarrassing details exposed (of myself and others) and critiques given. And like most years, time has flied by. With the mark of this blog’s 1 year anniversary, also comes the new and improved 2008 Zagat which I recently purchased to replace the 2007 edition. While most of the restaurants are the same, I can’t help but notice the large numbers of new restaurants that have sprung up around the city. This only means there are new places to go and check-out and a few have already been sticky-tagged in the new publication. Oh and might I add- there are color titles in the new Zagat! (hey, it’s the little things…) I toast to the success of the 1 year old 3 Course Discourse and to the many new and old restaurants to continually review. I hope you’ve (all 10 of you) enjoyed reading. Salute!

No comments: