Friday, March 23, 2007

Shrimp Pizza Update (2.0)

In December of 2006, I learned that I can’t date guys who don’t like girls who eat shrimp. (or maybe its that I can't date really really Jewish guys..ha) But I guess the reason for the guy who went from obsessed to avoidance was never made clear; but it pretty much made my top funny story of 2006. So when shrimp pizza guy texted me in January of 2007, I avoided his apologies. (And seriously, a text? wow, dude, you have no balls..) But then I got too curious and decided to probe. I knew I wouldn’t get anywhere by texting him back and there was no way in hell I was calling him; so a few days later I IMed him. He apologized again for being rude and tried to make small talk with me. (once again, u kidding? what a weirdo!) I kept trying to find out why he went cold turkey in a nonchalant way. By the second time when he made some weird excuse about not knowing or how he’s just an “interesting guy” I felt defeated and said ciao! If I wasn’t going to get down the bottom of the shrimp pizza story there was no point in me wasting my time. He was obviously just contacting me cause he was bored and lonely, but I was definitely not going to placate. So I thought what’s done is done. About a week ago though, I got a random text from none other than the shrimp pizza guy himself merely stating, “hi”. Umm, okay? You are a bigger loser than I thought. Obviously, I didn’t respond. I don't really know what the moral of the story is...but lay your cards out on the table? It’s more attractive that way (unless you're really drunk and just giving to0 much information...ie. my date at the white dove ala february). They will be the desperate losers trying to spark up communication again. And if you enjoy shrimp than by all means eat a juicy cocktail of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Shrimp-Pizza Boy establishes a new standard for ultimate pathetic loserdom.
Guy la Douche.

Lo said...

Not only should you enjoy your shrimp in all it's un-Kosher glory, but you should also enjoy it with cheese on a shrimp pizza!